The Korea University Law Review, a semi-annual academic legal journal founded in 2006 and published by Korea University’s Legal Research Institute, encourages scholars and students of all fields of the study of law to submit their serious writings for publication. The journal is inviting students to submit manuscripts of original articles for possible publication in its upcoming issue.
Deadline: 31 March 2012
Theme: The Law Review has published many scholars of international renown from several different countries in Europe, Asia, and the United States in the areas of international law, legal philosophy, constitutional law, commercial law, and many other areas.
- Manuscripts should be written in English preferably in MS-word file, A4 12points and Times New Roman.
- Please use footnotes rather than endnotes.
- Footnotes should conform to the 18th edition of The Bluebook.
- The manuscripts more than recommended length may not be considered for publication in the Law Review.
- Manuscripts written in Korean may be submitted and, once accepted for publication, provided that the length does not exceed 6,000 characters, will be translated into English by the Student Editorial Board, free of charge.
- Any Korean manuscript longer than the aforesaid length should be translated by the author himself or herself.
- Manuscripts written in English should not be longer than 8000 words inclusive of citations in English.
Journal Review Process
- The final decision on whether the manuscript is accepted for publication in the Law Review is made by the Faculty Editorial Board, in consultation with the results of three (3) anonymous referees’ review and the research of the Student Editorial Board.
- The decision of the Faculty Editorial Board will be informed as early as possible usually no later than three (3) months of submission.
- If any of the referees suggests possible revision or addition, such comment will be transmitted to the author and a short period for revision or addition given, if the author wishes to make the suggested revision or addition.
Submission Guideline: Please email submissions to Faculty Editor in Chief of the Korea University Law Review, K.S. Park, [email protected]