The Legal and Social Services Committee of Hidayatullah National Law University had organised the 2nd Gurcharan Singh Tulsi National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2012. This Essay Writing Competition is organised in the name of Honourable Mr. Gurucharan Singh Tulsi, revered father of Shri Kavi Tejpal Singh Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, and also Vice Chairman of the Law Commission of India.
It is Mr. Tulsi’s selfless endeavor for which he is quite well known and acknowledged in legal fraternity and beyond, that this competition was organised once again this year. There was very enthusiastic participation from the students of the most established law schools all over India .
- 1st Prize: Mr.Vishy Vincent and Ms.Naina Sah (School of Law, Christ University)
- 2nd Prize: Rishabh Shah and Harsha V Rao (Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad)
- 3rd Prize: Akansha Tiwari and Siddharth Yadav (Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow)
Certification of Appreciation
- Aarshi Tirkey (National Law Institute University, Bhopal)
- Anurag Gupta and Dipika Prasad (Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar)
- Geetashree S. Kurup (National Law University And Judicial Academy, Assam)
- Himanshu Kumar Jaiswal and Parth Srivastava (Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow)
- Rahul Kumar and Ritam Arora (Amity Law School, Lucknow)
- Vikrant Dayanand Shetty (Government Law College, Mumbai)
- tkarsh (Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad)
# Click here for the Press Release