Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations is pleased to declare the results of National Level Essay Competition 2012. We congratulate all participants for their results. We had received 60 entries for this Essay Competition, out of which top 8 entries are being awarded prizes.
- First Prize – Sreeja Jaiswal, Jamshedpur Co-perative College
- Second Prize – Aprna Rawla Upes, University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Third Prize - Saurabh Srirup, National University Of Study And Research In Law, Ranchi
- Consolation Prize:
- Anshu Bansal, National Law University, Odisha
- Surendra Kumar, Dr. Rml National Law University, Lucknow
- Shireen Moti, Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat
- Utsav Gandhi, Institute Of Law, Nirma University
- Sagar Mathur, University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
The winners of the first National Level Essay Competition are hereby informed that Certificates of Merit along with respective prize money cheques, Scholarship-cum-Selection letter for International Youth Forum, New Delhi and Selection Letter for Internship are ready for dispatch. The same will be dispatched shortly at the addresses recorded in your submission. Change in address, if any may be communicated by e-mail latest by 22nd April, 2012 and the same will reach you by April 30, 2012.
All the participants will receive their e-certificate of participation by April 30, 2012 at the email addresses recorded in your submission.
All the participants and winners are hereby informed that Alexis CPPIR will release a magazine of the Proceedings of the Essay Competition by 31st May, 2012. All the winning entries will be published in this magazine as it was mentioned in rule-book that all entries shall be considered to be the property of the Alexis CPPIR which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book, journal or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
No further queries or questions will be entertained on the Results of the National Level Essay Competition.
Click here to view the press release.