About India Youth Forum
Connect with Us: www.facebook.com/IndiaYouthForum
About the Internship:
1. Content Marketing and Promotion
2. Institutional Relations
3. Media and Public Relations
Number of Internships available: 10
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- We are an equal opportunity organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of CV/Resume.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
- You will be assigned an appropriate role on basis of your education, interest, experience and time commitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates are contacted by us.
- Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for further stage of recruitment.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity at this point, but will certainly keep your talents in mind and your qualifications on file for any appropriate openings which may develop in the future.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
What We Look For?
We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential.
Some of the qualities we look for in our people are Accountability, Creativity, Curiosity, Discipline, Empathy, Integrity, Leadership, Professionalism, and Technological Awareness.
Why You Should Join Us?
Leadership Training, Networking Opportunities, Personality Development, Professional Growth, Recognition, Respect, Satisfaction, Social Impact, and Work Experience.
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
- Professional growth through networking and skill development.
- Recommendation or work experience certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.