The ALSD Student Journal (ISSN 2249 – 4421) is a biannual initiative of the Student Journal Society of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIP University).
We are now inviting contributions for Volume 2(1) of the Journal to be released in December 2012. We welcome contributions from jurists, researchers, academicians, administrators, policy makers and law students.
Submission Deadline: 18 August 2012
- It is encouraged that the paper take in to account recent developments in a particular field of law. Articles with contemporary legal relevance will be preferred over others.
- Due consideration to the legal scope of the subject matter at hand is to be given. It is expected that political or sociological take on a given problem shall not be at the expense of legal relevance of the subject matter.
- The flow of the content in the submissions must be in a logical manner, conveyed with utmost clarity and without any repetitive or circular arguments.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two authors.
- Manuscripts can be in the form of articles, essays, notes and case comments.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing.
- Word Limit
- Articles – 8,000 words
- Essays – 5,000 words
- Notes and Case comments – 3,000 words
- The word limit is exclusive of the footnotes.
- In exceptional circumstances, if the manuscript exceeds the word limit, their publication may be allowed subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- Citations must be done in the footnotes and conform to the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition) style.
- All manuscripts must be the original work of the authors and must not have been published or considered for publication elsewhere.
- All manuscripts must be emailed to alsdjournal [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject marked as “SUBMISSION FOR THE ALSD STUDENT JOURNAL”.
- The submissions shall be made in the form of a Microsoft Word document (preferably 2003 or 2007 format).
- All manuscripts must be preceded by a separate cover page containing the title of the manuscript, name of the author, year of study, course, college/university, and contact details. These details should not be mentioned anywhere in the body of the manuscript.