The Banaras Law Journal (BLJ) is a peer-reviewed, bi-annual, legal journal which publishes articles, case notes, and book reviews of interest to professionals, practitioners, researchers, students and policy-makers in the field of international, regional and domestic laws. Eminent Indian and foreign scholars contribute research papers for publications in the Journal. The BLJ encourages scholarship which combines theoretical and practical approaches to the study of law and practice. The BLJ is indexed in all important national and international legal bibliographies.
The Editorial Board invites submission of papers for the BLJ. Papers submitted should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time.
Deadline: 27 August 2012
Theme: We accept contributions on any theme of law.
- The prescribed word limit for articles is 5,000 words to 10,000 words.
- Papers submitted in less than 5,000 thousand words may be considered for Short Articles, Notes and Comments.
- All submissions should be in Microsoft Word format using 12 point Times New Roman font and 1.5 spacing.
- Full text of article must be preceded by (a) Abstract in about 250 words; (b) Contents; and (c) Keywords not more than 5 words.
- All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter and a brief C.V. of the author.
- All the submissions are required to be emailed in MS Word format at the dean [dot] lawschool [dot] bhu [at] gmail [dot] com
- The hard copy and CD of the articles should be sent at the address: