The Indian Yearbook of International Law and Policy is a peer-reviewed academic publication and aims to provide a forum for the publication of articles in the field of international law, written primarily by experts from the region and elsewhere. The Yearbook seeks to provide an intellectual platform for the discussion and dissemination of Indian views and practices on contemporary international legal issues. It also seeks to encourage interest in all matters relating to international law, exploring new avenues and approaches to its study and has been envisaged as a response to the long standing demand for the documentation of national practice and policy related to international law.
The Indian Yearbook of International Law and Policy is currently soliciting submissions for its third issue due to be published in December, 2012.
Eligibility: We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, policy makers and students from within the legal community.
Deadline: 15 July 2012
- We have a strong preference for articles that are not descriptive but prescriptive and argumentatively focused.
- Word Limits:
- Articles: 8000-12000 words
- Comments/Notes: 4000-7000 words
- Case Comments: 3500-8000 words
- Book Reviews: 2000-4000 words
- Longer Contributions under each of the categories shall be considered subject to the approval of the Peer Review Board.
- The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- The documents must be in MS Word 2003 (.doc) format.
- All submissions must be double-spaced in Times New Roman.
- Main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10.
- Please send an email to the publishers (indianyearbook [dot] il [at] gmail [dot] com) for a full set of guidelines.
- Each contribution is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 350 words and a declaration to the effect that it has not been published, submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form and should be sent to the following e-mail address- indianyearbook [dot] il [at] gmail [dot] com.