Context: With a view to address the concerns of “Global Food Crisis”, the Centre for Food Security & Agro-Economy, Gujarat National Law University is pleased to announce the call for papers for Volume 1 Issue 1, for the books titled “Interdisciplinary Perspectives for a Food Secure World” scholar and student edition respectively.
Abstract Deadline: 7 January 2012
Eligibility: Any student pursuing an under-graduate or post-graduate degree.
- Legal Issues in Food Security
- International Dimension to Food Security
- Agro-Business and Management issues in Food Security
- Food Security Issues and the Tribal Population
- Economic Dimensions of Food Security
- Medico Scientific Dimensions to Food Security
- Word Limit:
- Abstract: 1000-1500 words
- Full Paper: 5000-8000 words
- Entries can be co-authored, however, a maximum of two authors per entry are allowed.
- The main text must be typed in Times New Roman font, in font size 12 with line spacing of 1.5.
- the foot notes must be typed in Times New Roman font, in font size 10 with line spacing of 1.
- Submission shall contain a covering letter indicating Name of the Author (s), Designation, Affiliation, E-mail id & Mobile number (for both the abstract & full paper).
- Submissions must conform to the Chicago Manual of Style (15 Edition).
- All submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
- Submissions shall be made to the Editorial Board at studented [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in
- Click here to visit the website.
- For general queries, kindly email cfsae11 [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in
- Dr. Ranita Nagar, Director, Centre for Food Security & Agro -Economy
- Contact details: rnagar [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in, +91 8128663923
- Mr. Vivek Dubey, Assistant Director, Centre for Food Security & Agro -Economy
- Contact details: vdubey [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in, +91 8128650864
- Alok Nayak, Student Convenor, Centre for Food Security & Agro -Economy
- Contact details: alokn07 [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in, +91 9924222640, +91 7503694200