The Editorial Board of the International Journal of Law and Policy Review [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting articles/comments/book review from the legal academia for the January, 2013 issue.
IJLPR has been established in 2012 under the patronage of NUJS, the National Law University founded by Prof. Madhav Menon. It is an e-journal managed by the School of Technology, Law and Development (STLD) of NUJS. The purpose of introducing this journal is to reach widely to every reader interested in law and other disciplines, by way of open access system through internet and disseminate and share ideas and knowledge of law and legal developments all over the world.
Deadline: 30 October 2012
Theme: Contemporary Law
- The write up can be sent under the following category
- Segment 1 – Special Articles: Any topic relating to law and policy. Articles deemed superior by the Editorial Committee in terms of content, research, analysis and articulation will be given preference to. Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
- Segment 2 – Law of the future: Analysis of any new legislative instrument introduced and/or pending in the Parliament. Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
- Segment 3 – Book Reviews/Comments/Letters to the Editors. The book (new/revised) must relate to law and policy issues. Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font, double-spaced.
- Main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10 with no space.
- All submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
- The Review uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation.
- Submissions must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edn.) system of citation.
- For general guideline regarding citation style one can refer to IJLPR citation style pdf page (click here).
- All submissions should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- The article must contain an abstract not more than 150 words consisting of at-least three key words bearing relevance to the main article.
- Author’s name should be reflected immediately below the title of the paper with font 12 size Times New Roman, italicized and professional information including e-mail id must be reflected at the footnote.
- The title must be font 14 size Times New Roman bold and underlined.
- The inside captions/headings must be font 12 size Times New Roman and bold only.
Submission: The write up must reach through e-mail ijlpr [at] nujs [dot] edu on or before October 30, 2012. The Next issue will be uploaded on or after January 15, 2012.