The Journal on Governance aims to serve as a platform for analyzing the evolution of the governance scenario in our country. In keeping with this objective, the Board of Editors is pleased to invite Articles, Notes and Comments for the Journal’s next issue. (Vol. 1 No. 6)
Deadline: 28 September 2012
Theme: Emerging Trends in Corporate Governance
- Directors Remuneration
- Reservation for Women Directors
- Directors? Responsibility and Ensuing Liabilities
- E- Governance
- Mandatory Regulation versus Voluntary Compliance
- Implications of the GAAR
- The acceptable length of Articles is 5000 words, and of notes and comments is 3000 words, including footnotes.
- The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Times New Roman Font Type, font size 12,1.5 line Spacing and 1 inch margins on each side.
- Authors should follow Harvard Blue Book Footnoting style.
- Footnotes should be in font size 10 and with single line spacing.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the reviewers in this regard shall be final.
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts (.doc or .docx format) to journal [dot] governance [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject as “Submission”.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.