The Editorial Board of the Lund Student EU Law Review invite submissions for its upcoming 2012 Volume. The Review is published twice annually electronically and will consist of a selection of full and short articles and case notes.
Theme: The Review focuses on issues of European Union law and policy and all authors should bear such focus in mind when making submissions.
Deadline: 30 June 2012
Eligibility: Submissions are welcomed from post-graduate students, early career researchers, academics and practitioners alike.
- The submission criteria vary depending on the nature of the submission and should in any event accord with one of the three categories listed below:
- Full Article (8,000 – 10,000 words): Submissions in this category are expected to engage with the chosen topic providing a novel and advanced contribution to scholarly debate more than a simple narrative of the already existing literature.
- Short Article (4,000 – 8,000 words): Submissions in this category should provide critical analysis on a matter of a particular debate. Articles of this type should achieve a comprehensive and evaluative account of the particular issue addressed and should aim to critically assess the state of the art, rather than to simply provide a descriptive account of a particular debate or issue.
- Case Note (1,000 – 2,500 words): Submissions in this category should offer clear precise detail and critical evaluation of or comment about current legal developments whilst assessing their significance and importance for future application or development.
Submission Guideline: Authors wishing to submit articles for consideration are requested to do so in a Word or equivalent format via email at lund [dot] student [dot] eu [dot] law [dot] review [at] gmail [dot] com containing the word ‘Submission’ in the subject line.
- Email: lund [dot] student [dot] eu [dot] law [dot] review [at] gmail [dot] com