Context: The Editors of MJIL invite submissions on areas of interest in international law for the first issue of their 13th volume, to be published in June 2012.
Deadline: 31 January 2012
- MJIL publishes articles, commentaries, case notes and book reviews.
- Articles should be in the vicinity of 10,000 to 20,000 words in length and be an original and detailed contribution to international law scholarship.
- Commentaries explore recent developments in a specific field of international law and their practical applications, and should be between 5000 and 8000 words in length.
- Once accepted for publication, submissions will then be edited for compliance with the Australian Guide to Legal Citation.
- The publication policy of the journal can be accessed here.
Submission Process: All submissions should be sent via email to law-mjil [at] unimelb [dot] edu [dot] au in Microsoft Word format, together with a signed publication policy.