The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, executive experience sharing and book reviews on Law and allied areas for publication in Nirma University Law Journal (ISSN – 2249-1430). It can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues.The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law; with an inter-disciplinary approach towards knowledge.
Deadline: 15th December, 2012
Theme: All Kinds of Contemporary Issues reflecting socio-economic and political ideas.
- Submissions should not exceed 6000 words, excluding the footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
- Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- We are a peer reviewed Journal. Hence entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law would be accepted.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citations should follow the Harvard Blue Book (19 Ed.).
- The Times new Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
- Those entries which do not make it to the present issue of Journal may be considered for the next issue (subject to intimation by the NULJ Team).
Submission Guidelines: Entries are to be sent at nulawjournal [at] nirmauni [dot] ac.in latest by 15th December, 2012 (4:00 pm). No hard-copy of the same is required.