The Board of Editors of the NLUJ Law Review is proud to introduce the flagship journal of National Law University, Jodhpur. We cordially invite contributions for the first issue of the Journal.
Deadline: 30 September 2012
Theme: The journal shall publish manuscripts on all areas of law including interdisciplinary areas. Though special emphasis will be placed on areas of contemporary development and interest, the journal shall accept manuscripts covering legal history and jurisprudence also.
- Abstract: All manuscripts should be accompanied with an abstract of 200-250 words which should mention the topic and outline the distinct contribution of the work to the existing literature.
- Word Limit:
- Articles: 5000 – 10,000 words
- Comments/Notes: 2000 – 5000 words
- Font and Format: All text must be double-spaced. The abstract, indented quotations and footnotes should be 11 point Garamond. All other text should be 13 point Garamond.
- The manuscript submitted should be original and unpublished. Manuscripts that are to be published within one year in another forum will not be accepted. When submitting a manuscript, each author gives the Journal the right of first refusal.
- Authors shall make all submissions (articles, book reviews and notes/comments) in Word format as an e-mail attachment to lawreviewnluj [at] gmail [dot] com, with the subject ‘Submission of manuscript’.
- The manuscript may be submitted in ‘.doc’ or .docx’ format.
- The body of the e-mail should contain a covering letter addressed to:
The Board of Editors, NLUJ Law Review
- Authors of both solicited as well as unsolicited manuscripts may be asked to revise and resubmit the manuscript. In case an author is invited to revise and resubmit, s/he must provide an accompanying letter in which s/he explains both what revisions have been made to the original article, as well as, if applicable, where and why the author disagreed with the suggestions made by the Board of Editors.
# Click here to download the citation guidelines