Context: The RMLNLU Law Review, is the biannual, peer-reviewed journal published by the students of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its Volume 3 Issue 1 .
Eligibility: The Journal accepts submissions in the form of articles and case comments from law students all over the country and abroad.
Deadline: The deadline for submission is November 15, 2011 (11:59 pm).
Theme: The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue.
- The prescribed word limit is between 4000-5000 words (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, 1 line spacing and justified alignment.
- Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA method (4th Edition).
- The submissions may be emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
- The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s).
- The submission must include an abstract of 250-300 words with the author(s)’ name and university as a footnote.
- An article may be authored by not more than two people.
- Plagiarism is not allowed.
- The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Law Review.
- The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Phone: +91-9793855565 (Aritra Chatterjee) & +91- 7505057382 (Jayanta Mazumdar)