“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.” We cannot give you a mask. But we are giving you a platform. A platform to explore issues that plague you, ideas that are bursting to be expressed and debates that are waiting to be won. We await your articles.
Deadline: 15 September 2012
Theme: Any contemporary legal issue
Eligibility: Law students from India and abroad.
- The Journal accepts submissions in the form of articles and case comments.
- The prescribed word limit is 4000-5000 words (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, 1 line spacing and justified alignment.
- Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA method (4th Edition).
- An article may be authored by no more than two people.
- The submissions may be emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc) format to jc [dot] rmlnlu [at] gmail [dot] com
- The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s).
- The submission must include an abstract of 250-300 words with the author(s)’ name and university as a footnote.