Students for the Promotion of International Law (SPIL), Government Law College, Mumbai Call for submissions for the International Law Annual, 2013
The International Law Annual comprises literature on the myriad aspects of International Law through an engaging confluence of short articles, analytic works on landmark cases, interviews with legal luminaries on contemporary issues, discussions and analysis on international legislation, and book reviews.
Deadline: 15 December 2012
Theme: International Law
- Font size -10
- Font-Times New Roman
- Word Limit- Minimum 500 words
- No footnotes are permitted. Authors may use end notes
- Kindly send us an email with your submission to spilmumbai [at] gmail [dot] com
- The subject of the email should be ‘ The International Law Annual, 2013′
- Last date for submissions is 15 December, 2012.
- Amal Sethi : +91 98200 87093
- Krutika Chitre : +91 96990 10081