The FICCI Certificate Course for Intellectual Property Rights offers a wide exposure to the IP areas i.e. Patents, Trademarks, Copyright, Designs etc. covering the aspects like overview, prosecution, enforcement, appeals, remedies, best strategies and practices, case studies, Intellectual Property as a collateral, International conventions/treaties/agreements on concerned Intellectual Property etc.
Program Dates: The course will next commence from 1 September 2012 to 30 November 2012.
Registration Deadline: 25th August 2012
Eligibility: The Course may be pursued by the Students from Law, Science and related disciplines, Lawyers, Patent Agents, Professionals from Industry, enforcement personnel, etc.
- Those interested are required to register online ( www.ficciipcourse.in ) by filling the Online Registration Form which would be available from 1st August 2012 on the website.
- Payment for the Course, as applicable, is to be made through Cheque/DD in favour of “FICCI”.
- The Registrants are requested to write the Name, Username made while registering online and Contact Number/Mobile Number, on the reverse side of the Cheque/DD.
- Cheque/DD is to be sent to FICCI through courier/speed post, addressed to Mr. Abhishek Bajaj, Assistant Director, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
- Study Material is industry oriented and has been prepared by well known experts in the area, who are from esteemed organizations/Educational Institutes.
- The Course has interactive features like FORUM, Weekly updates on IPR to registrants. FORUM would enable participants to the course to raise queries to the experts, who would be replying to the queries from the backend.