Student at Law, an education services organization and legal web resource brings to you a ‘first of its kind’ Online Certificate Course on Mediation.
Mediation, as we know, is rapidly becoming the most preferred form of Alternative Dispute Resolution around the world and more and more organizations and individuals are choosing mediation over arbitration or litigation. A working knowledge of mediation, therefore, is fast becoming a necessity for lawyers who wish to be at the fore front in this unique field.
Mediation, to put it simply is a process of facilitated negotiation, used to resolve disputes by arriving at a neutral agreement. Mediation not only provides a mechanism for early resolution of disputes; it helps save time, money and relationships of the disputing parties.
This Online Certificate Course on Mediation is a 5 weeks course designed to provide an in-depth knowledge of the mediation process. The course will commence from October 14, 2012 and will end on November 18, 2012. Through this course students will be able to gain a working knowledge of the mediation process and acquire skills required to conduct a mediation process.
Registration Deadline: 7 October 2012
This course is suitable for:
- Law students or lawyers
- Executives or HR heads of an organization
- Other individuals interested in mediation
- Each assessment will carry 25 % weightage towards the final grade.
- Assessments will be in the form of quizzes [MCQs]
- Results will be declared no later than November 25, 2012.
- Candidates scoring 40 % percent or more will be sent certificates within 3 days of result declaration.
- Candidates who fail to score 40 % or more will be given an option to re-take the assessments.
Course Fee: Rs. 2,500 /-
- Demand Draft
- Please follow these steps to register through demand draft:
- Make a Demand Draft in favour of ‘Student at Law’ payable at Kota.
- Fill up the Registration form.
- Send your Demand Draft by Speed Post or Courier to:
Student at Law
H 28, H Block
UP – 201308
- Direct Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer
- Fill up the registration form if you wish to directly transfer the course fees into Student at Law’s bank account.