The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, as part of its year long celebrations to commemorate 150 years’ of its Institution, conducted a national level essay competition for students on the theme “Role of CAG in Meeting Challenges of Good Governance” in Hindi and English.
HINDI ESSAY WINNERS
- Ranjna Patne – First Prize
- Subrat Tripathi – Second Prize
- Divya Sharma – Third Prize
- Minakshi Kumari – Consolation prize
- Shilpi Mishra – Consolation prize
- Javed Akhtar – Consolation prize
ENGLISH ESSAY WINNERS
- Dibyendu Das – First Prize
- Sunny Bhargava – Second Prize
- Manish Gupta – Third Prize
- Kunal Kashyap – Consolation prize
- Atul Kumar Burnwal – Consolation prize
- Ms. Puja Kumari – Consolation prize
Don’t forget to leave a message below for all the winners!