The 2nd LexTech Pan – Asian Law & Technology Essay Writing Competition, 2012 organized by the LexTech – Science Technology and Law Club of GNLU seeks to address the emerging scientific/technological issues and impact of these on various legal philosophies.
Eligibility: Any full-time undergraduate student in any discipline.
Deadline: 12 May 2012
- Scientific And Legal Aspects Of Commercial Space Exploration.
- Public Data Access: Challenges For The Protection Of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Scientific Issues In Drafting DNA Profiling Bill.
- Essays must not be longer than 3,000 words.
- It must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. The abstract will be used by the jury to make a pre-selection.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman:12, Font Size: 1.5 Line Spacing and Headings/Titles must be in capital.
- Quotes and references must be clearly marked throughout the essay (preferably in italics) and properly cited. Any method of citation can be followed but is required to be consistent throughout the text.
- The identity of the author is not allowed to be indicated anywhere in the text.
- References to specific individuals, firms, or schools, which might reveal the author’s identity are strongly discouraged and shall be liable to be disqualified without any refund of the registration fees.
- Submissions can only be made online, in English.
- All submissions are to be electronically mailed ONLY to lextech [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in.
- Entries will be accepted only in MS WORD or PDF format.
- Entries should be accompanied by a cover page with the with the author/s name,mailing address, telephone, fax numbers, and e-mail address; name, address of the institution where the student is enrolled, year of study.
- Word count is required to be mentioned on the cover page.
- All participants must include the registration form provided herewith. The form should be signed by the participant/s.
- Each participant may submit entries in more than one theme, but only one submission per theme is allowed.
- In case of multiple entries by a single individual/duo, registration fees shall be charged per person per entry.
- Joint Authorship not exceeding two persons is allowed.
- Entries without the Registration Fees shall be automatically disqualified.
- Website (Poster + Registration Form + Guidelines)
- Mr. Thomas Mathew (Convenor)
- Contact No.:- +91 8128650877, +919909009179
- Email: tmathew [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in , thomas_mathew_tm [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Sreevidya Muppirala (Student Member)
- Contact No. +91 9662060115
- Email: sreevidyam10 [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in