Deadline: 30 June 2012
- Category ‘A’ – School Children of Class 11th & 12th.
- Category ‘B’- Undergraduate Students.
- Category ‘C’- Students pursuing PG/including Diplomas/M.Phil/PhD/CA/CWA/CS/MBA.
- Category A:
- Benefits of fair competitions in markets.
- Role of CCI in promoting & sustaining competition.
- Category B & C:
- Competition: A potent tool for Economic Development and Social-Economic Welfare.
- Competition in Markets Promotes Economic Efficiency.
- Length of Essay:
- For Category ‘A’: The Essay should be within the limits of 750-1500 words.
- For Category ‘B’ & ‘C’ : The essay should not be more than 3000 words including footnote. There is no minimum word limit, however,papers submitted in less than 1500 words are not encouraged.
- Format Requirement:
- Typed on a A4 size electronic page.
- Font size shall be 12 points (English) in Times New Roman.
- 1.5 interlinear space
- Margins of 2.54 cm on top, bottom and both sides.
- The e-submissions have to be sent through email to cci [dot] essay [at] gmail [dot] com in ENGLISH.
- Participants shall furnish the details as per ‘Entry Form’ (Annexure ‘A’ on the website)
- Submission sent by post/mail (hard copy) shall not be accepted.
- Collaborator papers of up to two persons are also welcome.
- Only one paper per participant or per collaboration team may be submitted.
- Entry to the competition shall be free.
- Essay entries submitted by the participants must be accompanied with a SCANNED COPY of student Identity Card.Entries received without a SCANNED COPY of student Identity Card shall summarily be rejected and no query, correspondence etc. pertaining to such entry(s) shall be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- Click here for visit the website