The Center for Parliamentary Studies & Reforms (CPSLR), National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) in association with GIRI & GIRI (Advocates and Solicitors), New Delhi is pleased to announce the release of the 1st CPSLR – NUALS – GIRI & GIRI Legal Research Essay Competition 2012.
Eligibility: Full time LL.B./LL.M./P.G. Diploma (law) students of any College/University/Law School in India can participate in the competition.
Topic: Foreign Direct Investment in Retail Sector in India
Deadline: 30 July 2012
- Word Limit: 3000-5000 (inclusive of footnotes)
- Maximum two authors
- Submission to be with covering letter indicating name(s) of author, designation, affiliation, email id and mobile number.
- Page: A4 size sheets, Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 12 (main text), 10 (footnote), Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1 (foot note).
- Word processed in MS Word 2007 or 2010.
- Submissions should be sent as soft copies to “(CPSLR – NUALS – Giri & Giri National Legal Essay Competition 2012) cpslr [at] nuals [dot] ac [dot] in ” in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format only. Please mention your name and contact information, on a separate page and not in the text of the essay.
- A hard copy should be sent to:
- The title of the mail & hard copy should be “CPSLR – NUALS – Giri & Giri National Legal Research Essay Competition 2012”.
- The essay should be preceded by an abstract.
- The author should give an undertaking that the essay sent for the competition has not been submitted for any other competition or publication.
- Prize Money
- 1st Prize: Rs. 10000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 2500
- Top 50 entries receive a certificate of participation.
- The Institution which scores the maximum number of points will be designated as the Best Research Motivating Institution of the year 2012 on the basis of the performance of the participants of that institution.