Context: The Contemporary European Studies Association of Australia proudly announces the 19th annual Europe Essay Competition 2011.
Eligibility: The competition is open to students at all Australian tertiary institutions.
Deadline: 21 October 2011
Theme: Essay have to be written on contemporary i.e. post-war Europe and/or the European Union and may be written from any of the following disciplines (the list is not exhaustive):
- Cultural studies
- Under-graduate students must write essays between 2000 – 3000 words.
- Post-graduate or honours students must write an essay between 4000 – 6000 words.
- Please send the essay to cesaa [at] cesaa [dot] org [dot] au .
- The subject of the essay must be ‘CESAA ESSAY COMP’.
- The essay should contain your name, full address, institution, category i.e. under-graduate or post-graduate, a contact number, email address and word count of your essay.
- Please remember not to mention your name anywhere on the essay.
- If you have any questions, please write to Evan Thompson at evan [dot] thompson [at] monash [dot] edu