The University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord USA in association with the National Law University, Jodhpur, India is organising the Franklin Pierce Centre for Intellectual Property Law Essay Competition, 2012. The objective of the Essay Competition is to encourage research in emerging areas in the field of intellectual property law.
Eligibility: Participation is open to all students pursuing graduation in law in any University in the Indian subcontinent i.e. in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan.
Deadline: 30 June 2012
- Concept of Invention in Patent Law
- Compulsory Licensing-Pharmaceutical patents
- Digital Right Management and Fair Use
- Maximum length of essay: 5,000 words
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12 with 1.5 line spacing
- Uniform style of citation must be employed (preferably in Harvard Bluebook style, 18th edition)
- References must be cited by means of footnotes
- An essay can be authored by a maximum of two authors.
- The essay should not be published / submitted elsewhere.
- The essay must mention the Author’s name and contact details.
- Submissions must be mailed to nlufplc [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Hardcopy submission is not required.