The Moot Court Association of Government Law College in association with the D. M. Harish Foundation is pleased to announce the 14th D. M. Harish Memorial – Government Law College International Moot Court Competition scheduled to be held from 7th – 10th February, 2013.
The Moot, instituted in the memory of late Mr. D. M. Harish, is India’s oldest and most renowned international moot court competition. DMH as it is popularly called, witnesses diverse participation from the crème of Indian Law Universities as well as from law schools/Universities across the globe.
The 4-day mooting extravaganza is renowned for the quality of judges which include professors, professionals, practicing lawyers and senior counsels of the Bombay High Court and the Supreme Court of India with the Final Round of Arguments being presided by an impressive bench of 5 sitting judges of the Bombay High Court.
Eligibility: Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team ONLY.
Moot Problem Summary: The case-study of the competition is primarily based on Public International Law intertwined with elements of private international law to keep pace with the changing global scenario. Click here to read the problem.
Registration: For online registrations please visit : http://www.mcaglc.org/dmh/
- Last Date of Registration Of Indian Teams applying through the Memorial Round: 10th November, 2012
- Deadline For Submission Of Memorials For Indian Universities/Colleges Applying through the Memorial Round: 1st December, 2012 (6:00 p.m.IST)
- Last Date of Registration of Overseas and Invited Indian Universities/Colleges: 5th December, 2012
- Deadline for submission of Memorials (soft-copy): 2nd January, 2013 (11:59p.m.IST)
- Deadline for submission of Memorials for Indian Colleges/ Universities (hard-copy): 4th January, 2013 (6:00 p.m. IST)
- Deadline for submission of Memorials for Overseas Universities (hard-copy): 7th January, 2013 (6:00 p.m. IST)