National Law Institute University, Bhopal and JurisCorp have endeavoured to put up the 3rd NLIU-Juris Corp National Corporate Moot Court Competition 2012, that has attracted the very best of mooters and has earned accolades. The past two years have seen this competition progress by leaps and bounds. This initiative is one of the first kinds in India especially in the field of corporate law and hence is highly commendable. The Moot will be held from 26th to 28th October, 2012.
The issues in the moot problem are framed with the aim of inculcating research, analytical and argumentative skills in corporate and security laws on one hand and to promote mooting skills among young law students on the other.
Deadline: 25 September 2012
Eligibility: The Competition shall be open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course in the Universities. LL.M. Degree Course students are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Teams must confirm participation by 25 September 2012 by sending an email to mca [dot] nliu [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject as “Confirmation for 3rd NLIU – Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition 2012.”
- The duly filled registration form shall reach the organizers latest by 2nd October 2012. The form should be printed, signed (and sealed), scanned and mailed to mca [dot] nliu [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject as “Registration Form for 3rd NLIU – Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition 2012”.
- Registration fee of Rs.1500 per team (only one team per University or one team per college where more than one college is affiliated with a University) will have to be paid by each team on arrival in NLIU.
- The payment will have to be made in the form of a demand draft in favour of ‘The Director,National Law Institute University, Bhopal’, payable at Bhopal
- The dates for the competition are 26th-28th October, 2012.
- The last date for registration of team is 25th September, 2012.
- The last date by which the hard copy of the registration form has to reach the organizers by 2nd October, 2012.
- The last date for sending clarifications regarding the problem is 2nd October, 2012.
- The last date for submission of softcopies of the memorial is 20th October 2012. The teams have to submit 6 copies each, of the memorials from both sides on 26th October, 2012.
- Date for Researcher’s Test: 26th October, 2012.