Corporate Law Cell at ILS Law College, Pune is conducting the first of its kind one-day seminar on Competition Law on 11 August 2012.
Registration Deadline: 10 August 2012
The seminar will witness the re-arguing of the “DLF Case” which was adjudicated by the Competition Commission of India. The arguments are to be made by Mr. Vaibhav Gaggar, Gaggar Associates, New Delhi and Mr. Naval Chopra, Partner at Amarchand Mangaldas Suresh A Shroff & Co, New Delhi.
The “re-argument” will be made before a select panel of Judges, in this case the panel will be presided by Mr. Vinod Dhall, Dhall Law Chambers and Former Chairman of CCI. The other panelists include Dr. Sanjay Kumar Pandey,Joint Director (Law), Capacity Building Division, Competition Commission of India; Ms. Avantika Kakkar, Off Counsel at Khaitan & Co, Mumbai; and Mr. Avinash Ganu, Avinash Ganu Associates, Pune.
The “re-argument” will be succeeded by a panel discussion on the recent CCI order against the Cement Cartels in India. The case study in this regard will be made by Ms. Avantika Kakkar, Off Counsel at Khaitan & Co, Mumbai. The panelist for this discussion includes Mr. Manoj Wad, Partner at J.S. Wad & Co, Pune and Mr. Vaibhav Gaggar, Gaggar Associates, New Delhi
- The Registration for the seminar opens on July 31, 2012.
- The Registration is to be done at “Counter No 1″ of ILS Law College Office (Law Students in Pune).
- Those students from Law schools/colleges not located at Pune may register with us by sending an email to ils [dot] corporatecell [at] gmail [dot] com and will be required to pay the registration fee on the day of the seminar. The registration fee does not include accommodation and travel.
- There will be no registration charges for faculty members of other academic institutions and are kindly requested to intimate us by August 5, 2012 by sending an email to ils [dot] corporatecell [at] gmail [dot] com
- Those interested in registering for the seminar may do so by paying a sum of
- Rs. 300/- (Students)
- Rs 1500/- (Professionals)