Intellectual Property Rights Initiative (IPRI-Africa) is offering a course on Intellectual Property Law and Practice in the World Today scheduled to run Aug 6-10, 2012.
Registration Deadline: 31 July 2012
Payment Deadline: 6 August 6 2012.
Seize this opportunity, be among the few future lawyers conversant in IP matters. The structure in law schools is a generalized program. We are offering you a chance to specialize in one area of law and be good at it. Attending the seminar will grant you a chance to brainstorm and network with IP professionals from around the world.
Law students have been discounted as per the structure below:
- $300 includes lunch, teas, certification, refreshments, course materials, IP legal updates, and internet.
- $100 includes course materials, teas, certification, internet, IP legal updates, refreshments.
- $75 includes course materials, certification, refreshments.
- $50 includes course materials and certification.
- The attendees of the seminar include IP professionals from Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda.
- Professor Isaac Michael Rutenberg, an IP professional from California, USA
- Professor Aman Gebru from the University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Dr. Ronald Kakungulu and many more guest speakers.