Gujarat National Law University is organizing a one day Seminar on “Corporate Laws: Contemporary Issues & Challenges” – Scrutinizing the Investor’s Protection in the Indian perspectives.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 13 September 2012
- Registration Deadline: 30 September 2012
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission – 4 October 2012
- Seminar Date: 13 October 2012
Eligibility: All Students, Academicians and Professors from all the National Law Universities.
Call for Papers: The Conference also calls for the Submission of paper to be presented at the conference.
Paper Submission Themes
- Corporate Law and Investors: Rights– Issues & Challenges
- “Corporate Laws & Investors” – Contemporary issues and challenges in the 21st century
- Protection of investors right under the lens of company law of India
- Corporate Scam – A big threat to the investors
- Corporate Governance and Investors Protection
- Better corporate governance ………. A better protection of investors.
- Corporate restructuring and investors concern
- Regulators and Investor’s Safeguard
- SEBI – the watchdog for the protection of the investors
- An insight analysis of the Role of SEBI in the light of SEBI -Sahara dispute
- Effectiveness of the Stock Exchanges of India in protecting the investors right in security market
- Role of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for a better protection of Investors.
- Abstract Submission
- Word Limit: 350 to 400
- Intimation of selection of abstract: 14th September 2012
- Full Paper Submission
- Word Limit: 3000
- Note: – Final paper is subject to rejection on the ground of plagiarism.
- Entries should have a cover page containing name, designation, educational details and email address/ teliphone number to mbiswal [at] gnlu [dot] ac [dot] in
- b. Entries should be in .doc (word) format. Font – Garamond, Font Size: Title – 16, Subtitle – 14, Text- 12, Line Spacing – 1.5, Citation – Chicago annual of Style (15 th Ed).
- Click here to download the registration Form
- Registration Fee: INR 1000
- Registration Date: Till 30th September 2012
- Mode of Payment: Strictly through D/D drawn in favour of “Gujarat National Law University” payable at Ahmedabad
- Note –No accommodation will be provided. Registration fee includes: Abstract Book, Seminar Kit,Breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks.
Click here to download the Seminar Poster