Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA in collaboration with the School of Law, Northumbria University, UK is pleased to organize an International Seminar on “Legal Education and Human Rights in the United Kingdom and India”.
Date: 6 March 2012
Theme: Legal Education and Human Rights Scenario in the United Kingdom and in India.
- General Clinical Pedagogy
- Legal Education and Human Rights
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- Social Justice and Legal Education System in India.
Eligibility: This is open to students, academicians, advocates and researchers.
- Dr. Kevin Kerrigan, Dean, School of Law, Northumbria University who also is Editor of the International Journal of Clinical Legal Education
- Mr. Russell Hewitson, Principal Lecturer in Law and Director of International Development
- Dr Gitanjali N. Gill; Senior Lecturer
- Dr. S C Raina, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Adv. Aditi Chaudhary, Delhi Judicial Academy
- There is no registration fee, but prior registration for the Seminar is required in order to reserve your place, as the seats are limited.
- To register for the Seminar mail to the Seminar Coordinator on conference [at] symlaw [dot] edu [dot] in
- Phone: +91 97180 55992 [Dr. Pushpa Negi]
- Phone: +91 88601 11820 [Prof. Deepa A Panwar]
- Email: conference [at] symlaw [dot] edu [dot] in