The National Seminar on Electoral Reforms is being organized by MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Date: June 9 -10, 2012
Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 May, 2012
Eligibility: Academicians, learned judges, lawyers, researchers, students, and others interested in the subject are invited to present papers on the theme. More information is available on the website.
- An abstract not exceeding 150 words shall be submitted for consideration.
- The abstract shall preferably contain the synopsis of the paper with a brief reference to the conclusion.
- The abstract accompanied by a covering letter with the name, designation, postal and email address and telephone number of the contributor.
- It must be emailed to mls [dot] natsm [at] gmail [dot] com
- The selection of abstracts would be intimated to the authors by 25 May, 2012
- Co-authorship is allows.
- The registration fee of Rupees 1000 /- (for faculties, academicians, scholar’s, learned judges, lawyers, etc.) and Rupees 700/- (for law students) is required to be paid along with registration form.
- In case of co-authorship the registration fees is to be paid by both authors separately.
- The last date for payment of registration fees is 30 May, 2012