The Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is organising a national seminar on “Environmental Law – Contemporary Issues, Challenges and Future Perspectives” which aims at initiating and facilitating positive interaction on environmental protection between experts and peer groups in this field, including academicians, researchers, students, lawyers, officials from Judiciary, Legislatures and Executive, representatives of NGO’s, etc.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 5 September 2012
Call for Papers
Topics for Paper Presentation
Biodiversity, Biosafety, Genetic Engineering and Environment, Coastal Zone Regulation, Environment & Human Rights Issues, Green Economy, Public Interest Litigation and Environmental Law, Environment and Climate Change, Urban Law and Legislation, Forest and Environment, Environment and Sustainable Development, Challenges to Environment in the 21 st Century, Waste Management-e-Waste and Solid Waste Management, International Initiatives for Environment Protection, Environmental Adjudication-Liability for Pollution, National Green Tribunal
- The abstract and the Research Paper should be in MS-Word 2007, Font- Times New Roman, Font Size-12, Line Spacing 1.5, Footnote size -10, on A4 size Paper.
- The Full Research Paper shall be of minimum of 3000 and maximum of 5000 words including footnotes.
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words including the paper title, name of author/s and designation.
Submission Process: The abstracts and papers should be sent by e-mail to dsnlu [dot] els [at] gmail [dot] com
- Seminar: 6th & 7th Oct 2012.
- Submission of Abstract: On or before 5th Sep 2012.
- Submission of Research Paper: On or before 25th Sept 2012.
- Last Date for Registration: 26th Sep 2012.
- All participants are requested to kindly complete the registration formalities by 26 September 2012.
- Students & Research Scholars: Rs. 500
- Others: Rs. 1,000
- The Registration fee includes registration and background material, refreshment and food during the seminar. It does not include the cost of accommodation and travel.
- Registration fees must be paid by demand draft in favour of The registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University payable at Visakhapatnam.