Hidayatullah National Law University is organizing a two-day Round Table Conference on India’s Legal Framework for Refugees between 6 – 7 October 2012.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 September 2012
- Session 1: International framework on refugee law
- Session 2: Ground realities of refugees worldwide
- Session 3: India’s reservations to the Refugee Convention
Call for Papers
- Abstracts (250-300 words) are invited on all three session agendas.
- Abstracts are to be sent to the Conference e-mail id [rtc [dot] refugee [at] gmail [dot] com] by the 15th of September, 2012.
- The abstract must clearly elaborate the agenda on which authors are writing and the area the author wishes to cover.
- Each abstract and subsequent paper must be authored by a single delegate.
- A delegate may submit abstracts on more than one agenda; however, a single abstract will be selected.
- The remaining will be rejected.
- The top 8 abstracts will be selected under each agenda and only these papers may be presented at the RoundTable Conference in the session concerned.
- The list of selected abstracts will be released on the 20th of September, 2012 and each of the above delegates will be informed of the same.
- The selected delegates must mail a scanned copy of their registration forms by the 23th of September, 2012 to the Conference e-mail id mentioned above.
- In case of vacancies, candidates will be notified by the 25th of September, 2012.
- Papers must adhere to the Blue Book [19th ed.] style of citation.
- Papers must not exceed 2500 words.
- Delegates must submit 3 hard copies of the final papers at the time of the Conference.
- The best paper under each agenda will be published by Refugee Watch Online.
# Click here to download the poster.