The School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore is organising its Moot Court Competition between 6 and 9 September 2012.
Moot Problem Summary
This year’s moot problem has been designed to foster a greater understanding of Constitutional Law among law students with an added importance to the constitutional validity of a taxing statute and the power of a state to tax. We hope that this initiative of the School of Law, Christ University will witness the participation of various law schools from across the country and will be construed as a step towards increasing the awareness amongst the citizenry on certain issues of public importance.
- 17 August 2012 – Last date for clarifications
- 20 August 2012 – Last date of online Registration
- 21 August 2012 – Issuance of clarifications
- 25 August 2012 – Last date for Registration and payment of registration fee
- 31 August 2012 – Last date for submission of soft copy of memorials
- 3 September 2012 – Last date for submission of hard copy of memorials