National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is organising a one day National Seminar on Judicial Review of Legislative Powers & Privileges – A Constitutional Quandary. The initiative is to organize a brain storming session with the help of legal experts, social activists, and academicians and student fraternity.
Seminar Papers are invited from Scholars, Researchers, Bar & Bench, Academicians, Administrative Authorities and Students on the above mentioned sub-themes. Papers selected by the Committee will be published as “NUSRL Occassional Paper” with ISBN No. Selected papers of different authors would be given an opportunity to present their paper depending on the recommendation of the Committee based on certain parameters as per requirement of the theme.
Seminar Date: 8 September 2012
Submission Deadline: 1 August 2012
- Judicial Review & Policy Considerations
- Judicial Review & Political Questions
- Judicial Review & Parliamentary Privileges
- Judicial Review & Fundamental Rights
- Judicial Review & Administrative Discretion
- Paper should be in 6000 to 8000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application 2010.
- The paper should contain an abstract of 300-350 words.
- At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author indicting his/her designation & e-mail Id, contact number and address.
- Blue Book style should be followed for providing references and footnotes.
- The abstract should be sent along with the title of the paper to the Convenor of the conference at meenigam [at] gmail [dot] com on or before 1st August 2012.
- A soft-copy of the full length paper along with abstract should also be sent via e-mail to meenigam [at] gmail [dot] com specifying “”Judicial Review of Legislative Powers & Privileges” – A Constitutional Quandary” in subject of the mail.
- A hard copy of the full paper (single side printed) along with Registration Form should reach on or before 14th August 2012 along with the registration form and registration fee by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, NUSRL, Ranchi” payable at Ranchi, to the Convenor at the address mentioned below:
Seminar on “Judicial Review of Legislative Powers & Privileges” – A Constitutional Quandary
National University of Study and Research in Law
BIT Polytechnic Campus
BIT Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
- Students Registration Fee: Rs. 800/-
- Teachers Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Professionals Registration Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Others Registration Fee: Rs.1200/-
- Co-authors (Not more than Two): Rs.1600/-