RTI Anonymous is an online service, through which, any Indian citizen can File Right to Information (RTI) Applications Anonymously. Users of RTI Anonymous do not have to reveal their identity. The RTI Anonymous Community will file those RTI Applications in their name and upload the documents obtained as a reply on this website. The original requester will get an email when this happens. The original requester just has to draft the RTI Application as much as he/she can and the RTI Anonymous community will take care of the rest.
We need volunteers to draft RTIs and post them on behalf of original requester. This opportunity is highly recommended for those law students who are interested in the implementation of RTI Act in India.
Deadline: 24 September 2012
Role & Responsibility
- One month of drafting and filling of RTIs.
- The volunteers would be required to send at least 10 RTIs in the name of person that is given to them.
- Volunteers will also be required to answers various RTI related queries and draft RTI petition.
- The drafting work will be done online and volunteers will be requited to post it.
- Expenses shall be reimbursed by the organisation.
- Certificates will be given to all volunteers.
Application Procedure: Please send your CV along with a write up of 550 words on the “RTIs and Whistle blowers” to contact [at] getup4change [dot] org.