H. R. Khanna Law Research Foundation, is a think tank organization based in New Delhi. Eminent Supreme Court lawyer, P. George Giri is the Honorary Chairman of the foundation. The foundation invites applications from law students for the post of ‘Research Assistant’.
Deadline: 20 August 2012
Eligibility: Any law student in India is eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will have to work with the foundation for a minimum period of three months and the work can be done online.
- Physical presence is not needed.
- Selected candidates will be asked to research on varied topics of law.
- Should be a quick learner.
- Should be really ambitious and creative.
- Should be able to work under tight circumstances to meet deadlines.
- Should be able to work with team and self-directed.
- Should be a problem solver.
- Interested candidates may submit their resumes and a letter of interest to on or before August 20, 2012 to hrkhanna [dot] foundation [at] gmail [dot] com
- Selected candidates will be intimated about the same.
- All ‘Research Assistants’ would be provided with certificates signed by the Honorary Chairman, P. George Giri.