The R.P. Anand Virtual Center of International Law has launched the Prof. R.P. Anand International Law Scholarship on account of the birth anniversary of Late Professor R.P.Anand. The scholarship is for Rs. 60,000.
Deadline: 30 November 2012
Rules & Guidelines
- Applicant must be an active and enrolled post graduate student (LLM or MPhil and/or Phd) in a UGC recognized university of India and actively pursuing one of these degrees in International Law.
- Applicant must provide copies of verified transcripts of undergraduate degree (BA and/or LLB) and ongoing post graduate work.
- Applicant will be additionally required to provide written recommendations from at least 2 sitting faculty members in the department of International Law of their enrolled University. (Will be verified by committee).
- Applicant must start by filling out an online form on the website http://www.profrpanand.info (
R.P Anand Virtual Center of International Law) and then follow it up with all the required documents. (available from July 1, 2012).
- Applications and all related transcripts and documents must be received by November 30th, 2012. (deadline).
- Application process will start on July 1, 2012 (form available online) and final decision of the scholarship award will be announced on December 30th, 2012.
- Award amount will be released each quarter (3 months) starting January 1st, 2013 directly to the student on verification of active enrollment and ongoing pursuit of International Law Degree.
- Awarded recipient name and photograph will be announced and permanently displayed on the Prof R.P. Anand website.
- Scholarship will be awarded for 1 year and a recipient once awarded cannot apply for the scholarship for any subsequent years.
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ram.anandmemorial