Applications are hereby invited from dynamic, energetic, and enterprising students and young professionals for the following positions:
- Research Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
Last Date of Application: 15th May, 2016.
Send your CV and Statement of Purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Foundation
Model Governance Foundation is a non-partisan, non-profit and non-political organization working for National Integration, Communal Harmony & Inclusive Development.
Our key areas of intervention are Administrative Reforms, Education, Environment, Healthcare, Legal Reforms, Skill Development and Women Empowerment. We organize events, conduct research and provide consultancy on key issues in governance, public policy and law.
The organization is headquartered in Lucknow and the pan-Indian team comprises of most promising college students and young professionals who bring their vibrant perspectives to the organization and are unified by the common vision of improving the future of our country.
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Recommendation Letter: Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 12 months or more.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity. Moreover, we recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential. Therefore, female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
- You will be assigned an appropriate organization and role on basis of your education, experience and time commitment.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
- Technological Awareness
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience