Welcome to Project Cloud. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms a of use, which governs our relationship with you on the website.
1. This website is provided as a public service to promote the spread of information about conferences, journals, research ideas, competitions and resources.
2. You are encouraged to view as much information as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
3. You are now allowed to copy information from the website without the consent of the owner of the website. A lot of effort is invested in presenting information a suitable manner for readers.
6. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
7. Project Cloud reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
8. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on projectcloud.info, we reserve the right to terminate your participation, at any time, and without prior warning.
9. Please help spread Project Cloud.
10. Thank you. We’d love to hear from you.